Intimate Wedding & Elopement Pricing
We are going to create the adventure of a lifetime.
The elopement of your dreams.
How does this sound to you?
The perfect day for you & your person.
I’m here to be SO much more than just
your elopement photographer…
I’m here to be your _____.
Planner: Locations, vendors, timeline, coordination. Literally a one stop shop for elopements. You won’t have to look to facebook, search google, or dive through instagram for days to find “the best”. I’ve already found it.
Confidant: You can literally tell me anything. I know that sometimes eloping means you don’t get to bounce ideas off of your besties or you need to not let the entire world know where you are going. But, you can tell me! Send me inspo on tiktok or chat with me about little details. I’m excited to be involved.
Adventure Guide: Hiker, snowshoer, off-roader, climber, backpacker. I’ve got us covered on how to experience the outdoors. I’ll make sure we are being safe, leaving no trace, and having the adventure of a lifetime. And I’m happy to share my gear!
Friend: I’m beyond thrilled to get to know you leading up to your elopement. Day-of I promise it will feel like we’ve known each other for ages. I’ll be there for you for whatever you need. Seriously. I’ll zip up your dress, fix your hair or jewelry, clean a stain off your dress- anything to make your day perfect and run smoothly.
Let Me Take Some Weight Off
Here’s what I have “in my pack”, to make yours lighter and keep things running smoothly:
• The Ultimate “Oh Shit Kit”: first aid, over the counter medications, sunscreen and bug spray, spray deodorant, tissues, lash glue, make up wipes, snacks, tide pens, pretty hangers, ring boxes, extra flat lay/details items, a sewing kit, and way way more. Seriously, it just keeps growing.
• A paddleboard, two extra sets of snowshoes, a whole bunch of microspikes, headlamps, extra hiking packs, and extra camping gear. Just ask if you need something, I probably have an extra.
• Two bad-ass lanterns for a gorgeous blue hour moment, and a wealth of information about where the moon and milky way will be after dark.
• The best off-roading vehicle ever- the TRD Off Road 4runner. I can fit myself, the two of you, and two guests plus an insane amount of gear in this thing and we’ll still have a smooth ride.
• Trail maps for where we are going and back-ups in case something happens.
• DIY and fix-it skillz. From floral bouquets and boutonnieres to dress and shoe repairs.
• A lot of random knowledge that may (or may not) come in handy, and a tendency to be over-prepared. For example, I’m pretty fluent in American Sign Language, I know pet first aid, and I travel a little too much.
My Point Is:
I’m Prepared & Knowledgeable So You Don’t Have To Stress.
So How Does This Work?
Inquire → Consultation Chat → Contract
We’ll chit chat to brainstorm and vibe-check. I want to make sure I’m the right photographer for you! By the end of the call you should have all your questions answered, and an idea of what package is best for you.
Sign → Pay Invoice → We’ve Made It Official!
The Planning Stage
Now, you’ll get access to your awesome client portal! This will be a one stop shop to plan your perfect day, keep track of communication, and fill out questionnaires.
Often, the first step is to figure out location(s). I’ll curate a location guide for y’all to check out, and we’ll discuss the pros and cons of spots until we find the perfect one for you!
Then we will dive into other vendors, activities, and timeline options. I’ll help every step of the way.
Now we put the plan into action. I’ll run around making sure everything is going smoothly, and capture all those important moments and little details. All you have to do is love each other and have FUN.
Within 24 hours you’ll have amazing sneak peek images on your phone, ready to be shared with friends and family (or treasured privately). And within 8 weeks you’ll have your full gallery!
Packages & Pricing
Adventure Anywhere- Two Day Coverage
The ultimate elopement package: up to 18 hours of photography coverage, full planning, travel within the U.S., photos delivered via online gallery and USB, a bonus adventure session, and a photo album. The best adventures go on for days, and so will your elopement. This package will forever immortalize all the little moments that built your best adventure yet- getting married.
All Day Coverage
Adventures aren’t just an hour or two and neither is a wedding day! 6+ hours of coverage, depending on your priorities for your day. Includes all the planning help, travel within Colorado/Utah/Wyoming, photos delivered via online gallery and USB, and a bonus adventure session.
The Mini Elopement
Up to 4 hours of photography coverage, planning assistance, photos delivered via online gallery, travel within Colorado. No more than 15 guests.
Just An Hour
You want short, sweet, to the point coverage. This can be used within an hour of Fort Collins, CO (some of my favorite locations are here!). No more than 10 guests.
Want Video Too?
I’ve teamed up with an awesome videographer to be able to provide photo+video duo packages. Inquire for pricing, availability, and more info!